Sunday 9 November 2014

My journey to Isagenix

OMG, I can't believe it's been way past a year since I wrote that last post obviously I wasn't ready enough, because I am still in the same boat as I was the last time lol.

Anyway I have decided to give something a go!! Isagenix. I first heard about this product in March of this year and of course I was a sceptic, even though I had heard about others who have been successful with their Weight Loss journey's I was still very sceptical, because it costs quite a bit of money and the consultant at first was trying to sell the business side to me which I wasn't interested in at all.

So I let it simmer for a while, I started noticing other people I knew taking up the Isagenix challenge and decided to enquire about it again and that didn't quite work out either. That was purely because of me, as I knew that if I was going to spend that much money I needed to be able to commit to it and invest a lot of time in energy into making this work and I still wasn't settled, my husband and I have decided to relocate to Australia, so a lot of out time and energy was going into making sure he would have enough money to set us up over there.

In the meantime many of my relatives and friends have taken up the Isagenix challenge and the majority of them seem to be doing really well.

Now after six months of ignoring Isagenix, I find myself settled and practically single for a few months, the reality was that the money wasn't really the issue it was 'time', so Saturday just gone I ordered my lot of Isagenix, a 30 Day System.

It consists of;





I have also landed myself in a living situation where one of my flatmates is a Isagenix Consultant and the rest of our household are keen to be living and moving towards a healthy lifestyle.

I feel like I am exactly where I am suppose to be at this point in time of my life!!!

So at the moment all I am doing is waiting for Kit to arrive and once it's here, the journey begins. My Goal at this point is be below 100kgs by the time I turn 30.




No comments:

Post a Comment